Do you keep track of competitor activity, non-op wells, or special data wells with spreadsheets? What if you could be notified as soon as something changes on the wells you are tracking?
PetroDE has the answer!
Optimize your workflow to its fullest potential
Petrotechnical staff are often asked to wade through an ocean of data to process well information for their team’s next decision. You need to stay ahead of the competition with the most up-to-date information to ensure those decisions are the best they can be. The task of tracking a subset of wells with the occasional additions and edits to the list is tedious, but necessary in your daily workflow. What if there was a way to optimize your workflow and be notified of changes to your watchlist? PetroDE provides an easy platform to see your evergreen results and be notified when new information come in. While we can’t control how children are going to behave in the days following Halloween due to the amount of sugar they will most likely consume, we can certainly help you keep up with your watchlists while using PetroDE.
Stay Informed with Watchlist Notifications
We have developed Watchlist Notifications to optimize your workflow and keep you informed on the updates that matter to you. The following steps outline how easy it is to keep your watchlist evergreen.
Two Options to Stay informed
A. Pick wells from within PetroDE maps and add them to your Notifications Watchlist.
B. Load a list of unique IDs from your data layer into your Notifications Watchlist.
Using Option A: Pick Wells from the PetroDE map
- Display your data layer in PetroDE. Note that the Watchlist Notification feature is only available on layers with change detection enabled. The layer displayed here is IHSM Wells.
- Select a well that you are tracking. In the text balloon, check the Notify Me box in the top left corner. Repeat this step for all the wells on your watchlist.
- Now you have a Notifications Watchlist. To view and/or edit your notifications watchlist, go to the Display Tab and click the drop-down menu next to the layer you are working with. Select Edit Notifications.
- Your Notifications list is displayed. It is possible to delete items from this list by clicking the red X next to the item. To add items to your list, select the Edit button. Click the Save button to save your list. To confirm your e-mail address where weekly updates will be sent, click OK.
Using Option B: Load a list into your Notifications Watchlist
- To load your own list of wells from a unique identifier column (e.g., APIs) into your Notifications Watchlist, go to the Display tab and click the drop-down menu next to your data layer of interest. Select Edit Notifications. Then select the Edit button.
- Copy and paste a comma delimited list from the column in your layer that contains the unique identifier. In this example, we are loading a list of APIs. Click the List button and check that your list is accurate. Items can be deleted by clicking the red X next to the item. To add more items to your list, click the Edit button and add the item to your list.
- When your list is complete, click the Save button followed by the OK button to confirm your e-mail address where weekly updates will be sent.
Want Change Detection with Watchlist Notifications for your Internal Data Layers?
Send an email to support@PetroDE.com to get started today!
PetroDE is your Cloud Solution for making informed decisions on the fly. Whether you need to monitor the competition, make a quick analysis, or collaborate with team members, the answers are at your fingertips with all your data in one place and on one map. Now you can answer all those “what if” questions on the spot.